Custom Content Writer, Freelance
Bisnow's mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. Bisnow's vision is to be the most data-driven and humanizing digital media, live events and intelligence platform in the galaxy — and through this effort, drive the industry to greater heights.
We are seeking a high energy, collaborative and news-obsessed individual to join our Editorial team as a Custom Content freelance writer. The perfect fit for this position will quickly master the Bisnow Custom Content process, can maintain and build relationships and will keep up with our fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
What The Role Entails
- Conceptualizing, building and executing native brand campaigns for advertisers. This includes going on research calls with clients, sales reps and/or account managers, as well as conducting interviews with said clients.
- Producing unique, high-quality written content that meets our clients’ goals and complements Bisnow’s news coverage.
- Acting as the primary creative contact for all branded content campaigns and working closely with sales and delivery management to oversee the production and publication of branded content from front to back.
- Actively participating in creative brainstorms and reviews.
- Being passionate about the creative process and capable of handling the entire campaign, including initial ideation in brainstorms for RFPs, managing timelines, incorporating client revisions and evaluating metrics to hone and advise on content strategy.
- Monitoring digital journalism, content marketing industry news and developments and incorporating those elements into our programs.
- Growing Bisnow’s Branded Content department and expanding our clientele.
- Minimum two years of an editorial/journalism background.
- Self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
- Obsession with writing and consuming content.
- Strong research and reporting experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce and edit clean copy.
- Ability to write quickly in a high-pressure environment and juggle multiple, diverse projects at once.
What Are The Benefits?
We will list some of the benefits but part of our culture is to embody humility. So hopefully, you like what you see and learn about the rest on your own and throughout the process.
- We have a competitive monthly retainer structure for all of our freelancers.
- You’ll get to work with smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity. (The latter, we do not tolerate. Period.)
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and clips of your work.