Custom Content Writer
What is Bisnow Media?
Bisnow is the largest producer of news and events within the commercial real estate industry across North America, Canada, the UK and Ireland. Like any other industry, executives within CRE need to be informed and connected to do their jobs well. And in CRE, doing your job well means doing smarter deals and more of them.
Our mission is to inform, connect and advance the commercial real estate community to do more business. We aspire to be the most data-driven and humanizing digital media, live events and intelligence platform in the galaxy — and through this effort, drive the industry to do smarter business. From events and news to branded content and video, our singular voice, attitude and perspective reaches 18 million all-digital readers and more than 100,000 industry insiders who attend our 300+ Bisnow events each year. Operating in more than 50 cities across North America and Europe, we tend to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
What The Role Entails
- Conceptualizing, building and executing native brand campaigns for advertisers. This includes going on research-calls with client, sales reps and/or account managers, as well as conducting interviews with said client.
- Producing unique, high-quality written content that meets the goals of our clients.
- Acting as the primary creative contact for all branded content campaigns and working closely with sales, creative services, ad ops, and product development to create effective and engaging experiences.
- Being able to seamlessly transition between Bisnow Media's multiple digital properties and accurately reflecting the voice of each brand.
- Actively participating in creative brainstorms and reviews.
- Being passionate about the creative process and capable of handling the entire campaign, including initial ideation in brainstorms for RFPs, managing client revisions, and evaluating metrics to hone and advise on content strategy
- Monitoring digital journalism, content marketing industry news and developments. Incorporating those elements into our programs and keeping the team apprised.
- Growing Bisnow’s Branded Content department and expanding our clientele.
What Are The Benefits?
- We have a competitive compensation structure that rewards those who work hard.
- Vacation is important and we want you to take it. We’re also not into bureaucracy so tracking vacation sounds insane and that’s why we decided years ago to offer unlimited vacation.
- Health, dental, vision, commuter, short term disability and 401k benefits are included for all of our full-time employees.
- You’ll get to work with incredibly smart, passionate, driven, ambitious, kind, caring and mindful people and will rarely experience an overload of policies, bureaucracy or toxicity (the latter, we do not tolerate. Period).
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and clips of your work.
- Minimum 2 years of an editorial/journalism background.
- A great sense of humor, self-motivation and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently.
- Obsession with writing and consuming content.
- Strong research and reporting experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce and edit clean copy.
- An ability to write quickly in a high-pressure environment and juggle multiple, diverse projects at once.